[nabs-l] streaming convention

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 20 21:44:34 UTC 2011

Jorge,
I agree. That language shows intolerant.  Peter makes it sound easy to plan
your life around convention.  Well, we all have lives beyond convention.
Family obligations, working and finances are obstacles to just leaving home
for a week and going out of town.
If you are working, you want to keep that job and most employers aren't
going to let you take off a week; you'd have to have forty hours of leave to
take off without losing pay.

I hope the main convention meetings are streamed!