[nabs-l] leadership positions

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 23:13:40 UTC 2011

Rania,
  Congratulations!  That's really, really exciting.  Cheers!
  The only thing I'd say is it's not about you, but I'm sure you know
that already.  You have a chance to really make lots of peoples' lives
more meaningful.  Or, put another way, you have a real chance to help
people learn how to make their lives more meaningful.  Good luck!
  Best,
Kirt