[nabs-l] Learning Daily Living Skills

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 23:21:34 UTC 2011

Oh I had the hardest time once I lived on my own. I knew how to do my
on laundry and some cooking but the going to the store and doing it
without trembling in my shoes was the hardest. But I agree with the
others. I went to the school for the blind and lived there for five
years and I have learned more in these last three years of living on
my own than all my life put together. If you have any problems or just
want advice, fill free to contact me or just post on this list. I am
great at explaining and giving advice. I do it all the time with my
friends and enjoy it so much.

--
Lea Williams

Phone;