[nabs-l] Convention attractions

Nathan Clark troubleclark at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 12:13:11 UTC 2011

Dear George,
CCB night is when the Colorado Center for the Blind allows people to
come and see videos of the center. They also have current and past
students and staff that are in attendence. This meeting is very
informal and has very little structure to it. You walk into the room
and people are just mingling with each other.
Sincerely,
Nathan Clark