[nabs-l] Backing up BrailleNotes. Questions AboutGettingNewLaptop

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 16:24:28 UTC 2011

How would you do that? In the file manager? Josh, if you want,
you can email me off list to answer, unless other people want to
know.

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

 Sent from my BrailleNote