[nabs-l] Rehabilitation Center question

Alex k weatherwiz999 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 23:07:00 UTC 2011

Dear List,
Hi my name is Alexander Scott Kaiser. I would like to know if anyone has just recently attended Florida Division of blind services  Rehabilitation Center for the blind, Conklin Center for the Blind and Lighthouse of broward within the past year. If possible I would like to speek to at least 1 person who attended each center and  I would like to gather opinions on each cennter because I  am moving to the broward county Florida area in late July or early august and I want to know if these services are any good for credibility, accredibility and accountability for training facilities for the Blind. I am also looking for oppinions on how well the Training at each center prepares students for the real world and if any of these centers are highly recommended or highly nonrecommended. I am conducting this research because I would like to pursue training at The Colorado Center for the Blind Independence Training program in July of 2012. Please respond as
 immediately as possible. I can be contacted off list at AScottKaiser10301990 at inbox.com. My phone number for chatting offline is 9 7 3 5 2  5 8 0 9 6
Sincerely,
Mr. Alexander Scott Kaiser