[nabs-l] Rehabilitation Center question

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 01:36:04 UTC 2011

Okay, this guy's getting to be just plain annoying, if he's not
spamming or something. I won't jump to conclusions as to whether he is
a spammer or not, but there's something about him that's making me
just a little suspicious. If it's a genuine technical problem, I can
understand that and would suggest to him to unsubscribe from the list
until his problem is fixed. Otherwise, and if this continues,
something needs to be done between him and the list owner/moderator,
Dave. Just my opinion!