[nabs-l] [Blindtlk] Florida Council of the Blind Chapter development and Florida Council of the blind students organization development

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Jun 22 03:27:00 UTC 2011

Are you nuts -- writing to a bunch of NFb lists to start an ACB
Chapter.  I have previously warned you about inappropriate messages,
consequently you will be removed and banned from joining our lists.

I don't care about your starting an ACB Chapter, I would rather see
someone involved with them instead of nothing, but we can not and
will not be the vehicle of your advertising.

David Andrews, List Owner