[nabs-l] money devices

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 23 02:26:43 UTC 2011

Hi all,
If we’re going to discuss money, I wish you had changed the subject line.  The ACB/NFB policies you brought up had nothing to do with the last subject line.

Some of you said Look Tell is better than INote.  I’m not into technology much for this stuff.  I just try and read the bill with what vision I have and might fold the money.

So are these both Apps? Do they only work on the Iphone or other apple products like the Ipod touch?
Kirt, why do you think the Look Tell is better than INote?
Also how do these different devices work? Do you have to take a picture of the bill?  The Treasury department came out with an App as well. Not sure its name; maybe it’s the INote.

Is treasury’s App any good?

Is the Ibill a stand alone device?  Is that a small and portable device?
As I hear all names, I don’t know the difference between all of them.

Thanks.
Ashley