[nabs-l] ipod apps

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 03:09:33 UTC 2011

Beth,
  Good question.  You double tap on the app with two fingers at the
same time.  Then it will say "moving such and such crappy app."  This
is how you put something else into another folder-if you do that, you
move around the screen until you find what you want (after doing the
split double tap), then do a normal double-tap and those two things
are now in the same folder.  To delete the app for good all you do is
do the split double tap, then make sure you're highlighting the app on
the screen (I'll flick right then back left just to be sure) then do
the normal double-tap.  Instead of trying to move this to another
folder, it will ask you if you want to delete the darn thing and it's
pretty straightforward from there.
  HTH,
Kirt