[nabs-l] [Nfbnet-members-list] Threw Our Eyes interview, Ride into History, Race for Independence, Wed. June 22, 8:00 pm EDT

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 23 05:41:50 UTC 2011

Hi, Dave,

         I'm so sorry for so much nonsense which poored out of my
fingers and onto this hear List.
I have no connection to it other than I wrote those words.
Actually, my common law husband and I both had those NoteTellers
which we discovered were kind of shity. Then we got to cursorily
grope a couple of NoteTellers at a seminar, but even the person
showing them couild not make them work.
It's interesting however that folks on this List have found good luck
with them.