[nabs-l] ipod apps

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 06:51:54 UTC 2011

No, you double tap the icon with one finger but hold the finger on the screen after the second tap (haha is this clear?) until there's a little noise and voiceover says (moving "application name". At this point you can double tap any icon on the screen normally to bring up a dialog which asks you whether you want to delete it or not.