[nabs-l] [Nfbnet-members-list] Threw Our Eyes interview, Ride into History, Race for Independence, Wed. June 22, 8:00 pm EDT

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 20:45:11 UTC 2011

One of the things I like about LookTell vs EyeNote is that the
LookTell Reader uses the camera and automatically takes a picture
of the currency.  But on the EyeNote app, you have to snap a
picture before it recognizes the currency.  This is something
that I didn't like about the KNFB Reader Classic when I tried it
out.  Sure, the EyeNote is free, but come on...  if you can
afford an iPhone or iPod Touch, you can afford the $2.00 for the
app.

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

 Sent from my BrailleNote