[nabs-l] money devices

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 23:24:52 UTC 2011

Small is sometimes good.  The Victor Stream costs $300 and is
very small, which makes it portable.  If the IBill had the
effectiveness of a giga-pet, you'd probably have a point.  But
the size of a piece of technology doesn't usually determine its
price.

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info.

 Sent from my BrailleNote