[nabs-l] [Nfbnet-members-list] Threw Our Eyes interview, Ride into History, Race for Independence, Wed. June 22, 8:00 pm EDT

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 23:52:37 UTC 2011

Chris,
You are totally correct in that we do not need to repeatedly say I don't mean to afend anyone. If you are scared that what you have to say will afend someone, then don't post it. But in a free society we should feel free to say what we want without afending anyone and someone who will get afended by how someone feels or what someone says on the list, then my suggestion would be to leav the list.
Just my two sense.

Anmol

I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller