[nabs-l] [Nfbnet-members-list] Threw Our Eyes interview, Ride into History, Race for Independence, Wed. June 22, 8:00 pm EDT

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 15:13:21 UTC 2011

Carley,
  First off, I've done a bit of really light research and I was way
liberal about what I thought the cost of this would be.  It's probably
going to be in the neighborhood of $100 million, so I was way off.
That'll teach me not to make outlandish statements with no proof.
  But still, the point I made in my last message stands.  Of course I
don't want the government to write out a check for all of us-I was
trying to point out that trying to make all the cash out there more
"blind-friendly" is not necessary.  Just like we don't need government
handouts (I'm not counting SSI as a government handout because that's
money lots of us genuinely need), we don't need the government
spending $100 million redesigning currency we can already use with
pretty much no problem.  Honestly, if you think you can't afford an
iBill, there's probably something you're buying with your $680 a month
that you really don't need.
  Just a thought,
Kirt