[nabs-l] [Nfbnet-members-list] Threw Our Eyes interview, Ride into History, Race for Independence, Wed. June 22, 8:00 pm EDT

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 15:26:09 UTC 2011

Stupid "error 302" thing on my BrailleNote! Well, let's just
forget about that one.  I can't remember what I said at the
moment, and I don't have a copy of the email so...  just
disregard the email.  :)

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

Join me on Facebook: Search for Christopher Nusbaum!

 Sent from my BrailleNote

interview,Ride into History, Race for Independence, Wed.  June
22, 8:00 pm EDT

The following is blank, please resend.
Best,
Josh

sent from my Apex
Email: joshkart12 at gmail.com

interview,Ride into History, Race for Independence, Wed.  June
22, 8:00 pm EDT

for nabs-l:
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/joshkart1
2%40gmail.com