[nabs-l] orlando attractions

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 15:50:11 UTC 2011

Hi Jessica,

For your information, there's an article in the June Braille
Monitor about attractions and restaraunts in Orlando.  If you
don't get the Monitor, you can find the audio online at nfb.org.
Hope this helps!

 Chris

To learn more about Camp Abilities and find a local camp near
you, just click on this link to their national Web site:
www.campabilities.org.

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

Join me on Facebook: Search for Christopher Nusbaum!

 Sent from my BrailleNote