[nabs-l] Good Luck Everyone!

Humberto Avila avila.bert.humberto2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 19:25:17 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

just hearing about the convention and about the theme parks in Orlando, and
just hearing about how much fun you're gonna have out there... so cool! I
mean that's great that you are attending these parks! I really wish I could
go some day! man I wish I also had a tree in which I can grow money instead
of plants or fruit so I can raise $10,000 in one day to go to convention!
but hey I wish you a good, good luck out there and have so much fun!
<*Jelly*>

when you get back please tell me how it went! I want to hear!

cheers and again, good luck!
Humberto