[nabs-l] Convention/Orlando Attractions Questions

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 28 22:03:00 UTC 2011

Jessica,
What does Islands of Adventure have?  Have fun.
Due to the large unfamiliar environment, I suggest you all pair up with a
friend or two. Have each cell phone numbers too in case you get separated.
I think having a group of two or three you will find things faster because
you can use each other to problem solve and find clues. If one  of you
has been before, that person can kind of lead the pack.

Personally in a croweded park, I'd rather go with either  a sighted person
or at least an individual who has been to that park before.
Its just easier to go with someone who can guide you. With very loud noises
like at a theme park, I find my auditory navigation ability is almost
useless.  I cannot hear distinct auditory landmarks and its so echo like.
Ashley