[nabs-l] Listen To The Nabs Election Forum Call Live On InternetRadio Tonight!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 15:51:40 UTC 2011

Hey David,

That is soooo awesome!!!! By the way, in what format will these
streams be in? I'm asking so I know whether I can listen to it on
my BrailleNote.  It only supports MP3 streams, but I think WAV is
okay.  So, can I listen to it on my BrailleNote?

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote