[nabs-l] Listen To The Nabs Election Forum Call Live OnInternetRadio Tonight!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 16:39:14 UTC 2011

Hi Briley,

Where do you work? If it's not recorded (which I think David said
it would be,) you can call into the call, put it on speaker, and
hit star 6 to mute it.  You can also stream it and put headphones
on! Have fun with your boss the next morning.  But, don't tell
him I said that.  He might come find me! * Grin!

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote