[nabs-l] Candidates' forum update!

chris nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 21:54:23 UTC 2011

Hi David and Mary,

I have a question for both of you. For Mary: will the people on the
call (just the voting members on the call, besides the moderator and
the candidates) be able to ask questions of and make comments to the
candidates while on the call itself, even if those questions aren't on
the survey? And for David: will the link to the recording be put on
the NABS Facebook page? If not, can you do that? Thanks!