[nabs-l] Election's Forum Followup

Isaiah Wilcox iwilcox2011 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 03:25:06 UTC 2011

Hello All,

First off, let me say that you guys are awesome!!!  Tonight, NABS held one of the most successful membership calls to date to introduce members who wish to run for a NABS Board Position.  Members called in from DC all the way to California.  I am truly thankful for all those who attended, as well as those who joined us on the online stream.  I hope this strong positive energy continues throughout this year's convention and beyond.

When I launched my campaign three weeks ago, I had no idea the ripple effects it would cause.  We have a lot of people running for offices and I wanted to wish them all success.  Considering all of the activities NABS currently facilitates, I can confidently say that we have an amazing future ahead of us.

Lastly, I want to say that this year, voters will, and should, elect members to the board based on their leadership capabilities, character, and vision.  Thanks to all for your support and I hope that you vote for me on July 4th, in Orlando.

Sincerely Yours,
Isaiah G. Wilcox