[nabs-l] See you at convention!

Annemarie Cooke aec732 at msn.com
Thu Jun 30 14:01:19 UTC 2011

Hey NABSters! As you know, I worka s a consultant to Learning Ally, formerly RFB&D and have worked at the exhibit hall during convention. This year, I will still be at convention but will be working t the NFB NJ cchapter table. Nothing's wrong; just that times are hard all over for nonprofit organizations as you well know and full-time staff members will be atthe LA booth and speaking athe NABS meeting. I look forward to greeting as many of youa s possible during the week in Orlando!

Safe travels to all of you!

Annemarie Cooke