[nabs-l] Thank You All!

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 15:34:27 UTC 2011

Hi Mary,

Just FYI, I checked the nabslinkaudio.org site and last night's
call wasn't in the archive.  Am I missing something?

 Chris

The I C.A.N.  Foundation helps visually impaired youth in
Maryland have the ability to confidently say "I can!" How? Click
on this link to learn more and to contribute:
www.icanfoundation.info or like us on Facebook at I C.A.N.
Foundation.

 Sent from my BrailleNote