[nabs-l] New Nabs Conference Call Is Available For Download

Nabslinkaudio.org Web Master djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 18:08:01 UTC 2011

Greetings!
This is an automatic notification to let you know that our latest conference call has been uploaded, and is now ready for you to download.

Title: The First Ever Nabs Election Forum From June 29 2011
Description: Thanks to Mary Fernandez or organizing this mini debate for the candidates we'll be voting at this year's nabs business meeting at National Convention. Wehad some great discussion, awesome questions, and our largest attendance ever, both in calls and in listeners. Thanks to everyone for coming!

You can download the show directly at:
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org/audio/presentations/NabsElectionForum2011.mp3

Alternatively you can visit the archive page at:
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org/audio/presentations
to hear some of the other calls we've done.
Best regards,
David Dunphy And The Nabs Membership Committee
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org
http://www.nabslink.org