[nabs-l] Our Special Readers' Favorite Recipes

Tony Grima agrima at nbp.org
Tue Mar 1 18:35:14 UTC 2011

Our Special Readers' Favorite Recipes
Edited by Diane Raeder
In Braille or eBraille (1 vol.), $9.00

We asked readers from our women's magazine, Our Special, to submit their
favorite recipes, which we have compiled into a one-volume cookbook, edited
by Diane Raeder (yes, Bill's daughter and a culinary chef in her own right).
An eclectic mix of sixty recipes include appetizers, breakfasts, salads &
sauces, side dishes, main meals, and of course, desserts. The recipes were
written by blind cooks and the ingredients are commonplace, although the
dishes are not. It also includes a very helpful list of common ingredient
substitutions.

Read the full list of recipes - and order the book - at:
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/OSCOOK.html

******
To order any books, send payment to:
NBP, 88 St. Stephen Street, Boston, MA 02115-4302
Or call and charge it: toll-free (800) 548-7323 or (617) 266-6160 ext 520.
Or order any of our books online at
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/index.html .