[nabs-l] Using Blio

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 17:53:26 UTC 2011

I know people have complained about Blio.  Yet, I'm glad there's yet one
more option to access literature.  Competition is good, and better that we
have companies making it a priority than to have us be made an afterthought.
I've not checked out the service myself, mostly on account of already having
a sufficient number of options, but it's something worth considering.  I
hope there'll be an iOS app coming out in the near future.

Joe