[nabs-l] Using Blio

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Wed Mar 2 18:36:32 UTC 2011

James, I'm glad to see Blio making some great progress. I know it seems to
work reasonably well with other screen readers currently and this is also
good to see. I don't think having too many choices for accessible books is a
problem either, especially considering the options just a year ago.
Looking forward to the future, and perhaps an Android app.

J.J. Meddaugh - A T Guys
Your source for Code Factory, the iBill, KNFB Reader, Sendero GPS, audio
games, braillers, and more!
http://www.atguys.com