[nabs-l] Ribbon help needed for Word 2010

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 15:25:18 UTC 2011

Hey guys,
I'm trying to write a paper in APA style, and I need to know how to do
a few things. I have JAWS 11, not 12, so I can't change the ribbon
format to be more accessible yet. But if I go to a tab (say Insert for
page numbers) with Alt+ a letter (like I for insert), then press the
letter assigned to that option, I can get to it.I'ms ure some of you
know what I'm talking about, right?

So, these are the settings I need to do:
1. In the uppper right hand corner of every page, one-half inch down,
a shortened version of the title of the paper, five spaces, then the
page number
2. One-inch margins on all sides.
3. Double-spacing on the entire paper.
4. Hanging indent for Reference page.

I think that's it. Hanging indent I know how to get to, but I don't
know what the hotkey is, though I know there is one. Anyone remember
it?

Thanks for any h elp you can give,
Jewel
--
~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!