[nabs-l] powerpoint commands

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 20:33:35 UTC 2011

Hi all,

When you first open a presentation you are on the title slide. Simply
press tab to read the content of the title slide, then keep tabbing
until you get back to the beginning of the title slide. To move to the
next slide, press page-down, then tab to have JAWS read the body of
the next slide, etc. To edit the body of a slide simply tab to it and
press enter. The slide show that Mary mentioned also works, but
sometimes I find JAWS gets tripped up in the slide show, so I prefer
the method described above.

Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org