[nabs-l] rehab counselors and expectations

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 02:34:32 UTC 2011

Ashley,
  I go to
BYU.  A private religious school.  The academics are great, and it
competes well with state-run universities.  So I don't think that goes
against church and state at all, rehab counselors should pay, within
reason, for the best in-state school for the programs you're planning
on, provided job goals are realistic.  I'm in political science and
BYU fits the bill, never mind that a person should have the right to
attend a religious school should they choose to.
  Best,
Kirt
P.S.  I've had trouble with my counselor in the past, but everything's
good now.  I'd rather not talk about it here, message me off-list if
you'd like.