[nabs-l] rehab counselors and expectations

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 04:31:12 UTC 2011

Ashley,
  First, what do they mean by "sectarian?"  Is that a theological
school that prepares one to be a minister for a certain sect?  Or a
private school owned by a certain religion.
  Secondly...that's just Virginia.  I guess since my BUYU tuition is
no more (actually a little less) than I would've had to get payed for
a state school, that doesn't apply as much anyhow.  But I know plenty
of blind people who rehab, at least here in Utah, has helped go
through private schools.
  Best,
Kirt