[nabs-l] Future of the NFB

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Tue Mar 8 16:09:39 UTC 2011

It would be ridiculous to eliminate the divisions! What about the
Communities of Faith? Do you not think that faith is important? We go
to convention, (many of us miss church,) so the devotions will be the
only church we get while at convention. There are some divisions that
may need to be fixed, (or eliminated,) but some need to stay. The
performance division, the musicians division, and others are a great
means to connect blind performers, and musicians, and people in
general. The friendships made during those meetings last a lifetime. I
hate calling people out, but Sarah, and Julie have been constant
friends, since we met in Dallas. I know that if I have a question, I
can go to one of them, and they will help me. That's the same with
this student division. I was having problems with a certain thing, but
I was able to obtain help from this list. I appreciate what certain
divisions do, so it's a ludicris thing to say, that we need to
eliminate these divisions, they just make us stronger.
My 100 dollars worth,
Joshua Lester.