[nabs-l] nabs-l Digest, Vol 53, Issue 10

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Mar 10 20:26:00 UTC 2011

Technically, I am the list owner.  That means, in
my book, that I run all technical aspects of the
list, and am also the final arbiter of
everything.  NABS officers have appointed people
who monitor the list, and step in when necessary,
but to be honest with you, I am not sure who they
are at this point, if you are interested ask Arielle.

Dave