[nabs-l] In Opposition to Divisions

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Fri Mar 11 20:21:53 UTC 2011

I think that will be much like the question asked earlier about how we deal with people who are blind but have other disabilities.
And in the same way that some used to complain about the NFB's focus on technology.

I think what we do and how we do it may change slightly from generation to generation, but any change is good, as long as we keep our founding principles in mind.

Jorge