[nabs-l] improving our divisions

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 23:58:11 UTC 2011

I would have to say that chapters and divisions can suffer from the
same   issues of a lack of leadership, or a lack of good leadership.
I think that if  you have  good leadership ( the type that keeps in
mind local and national movements, issues and  trends and supports
them. Also supports their membership's personal, professional and
organizational growth) on the chapter, state, and divisional levels,
you'll find that  the work that we say doesn't get done, will get
done.
   So, in short, I  generally am of the  thought that if you find and
promote good leaders over  political ties, you'll find people who's
hearts and minds are in the right pplace of serving  people and not
self.