[nabs-l] imergency in Michigan

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 12 01:45:10 UTC 2011

I think the one thing I could totally agree with in this interview is the last statement where the reporter claimed that this is clearly a case of shock doctrine. Since she clearly only stated one side of the story, and made it out to be a bit more than what it should be, I would think that her report would serve as an example of shock doctrine rather than the actual events themselves.

I believe this story is so ludicrous that I am not even so sure where to begin. However, since this is an email list of blind students from across the country, I do not believe this is the place to discuss this particular matter. I believe the purpose of this email list is to discuss matters relating to being a blind student. Since this story does not have anything to do with being a blind student, I do not believe that it should be discussed any further.

Respectfully,
Elizabeth