[nabs-l] Hokeys for Internet and Word 2010

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 11:30:34 UTC 2011

Hey guys,
I had a question about flash players. Is there a hotkey to go to
taflash player in a window? For example, in Youtube, if I want to go
to a button within the video to pause it until I'm ready to listen to
it, how do I do that without navigating through all the junk above it
(links, Youtube stuff, I just want to pause the video!)

And just a little poke in case anyone knows how to add headers,
footers, or page numbers to a document...I still need to know how
using keyboard commands.

Thanks,
Jewel
P.S.- I'm looking for your opinions on what direction my blog should
go in, trying to revive it, so check it out and write to me!--
Treasure Chest for the Blind: http://blindtreasurechest.blogspot.com