[nabs-l] Hotkeys for Internet and Word 2010

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 21:26:21 UTC 2011

Thanks for that. Insert + F5 and scrolling down brought me right to
the Pause button in a few seconds! Now just gotta figure out Word
2010...I can't afford the $75 book that got released...are there any
other resources for learning Word 2010 with JAWS (I have JAWS 11)

--
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!
Treasure Chest for the Blind: http://blindtreasurechest.blogspot.com