[nabs-l] CCB student's update and great news!

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 12 23:13:20 UTC 2011

Briana,
I'm not Beth.  But remember you have the right to choose your service
provider as part of informed choice.
If your counselor says no, then you go up the chain.  When that does not
work, you write a letter of justification and sign it.
You may have to have a formal meeting or hearing to prove your case. I did
not do this but know of those who did.
Also you might want to get your nfb president involved and you have to visit
the state center and document why that center is different and cannot meet
your needs.