[nabs-l] (no subject)

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Sun Mar 13 04:13:06 UTC 2011

As Edgar Shein points out in his research on organizations, each
organization has a culture and it is seldom entirely unified. However,
I do think that NABS might be less likely to have a unified opinion on
things because we have a membership that's constantly in flux; many of
our members are quite new to the NFB and so might not be fully aware of
our philosophy and how it functions. This is true in other NFB
divisions, but it especially seems true with NABS. I've heard that NABS
has always exhibited this characteristic from past NABS members.

Respectfully,
Jedi