[nabs-l] New Nabs Conference Call Is Available For Download

NabslinkAudioWebMaster djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 04:29:01 UTC 2011

Greetings!
This is an automatic notification to let you know that our latest conference call has been uploaded, and is now ready for you to download.

Title: The Nabs Conference Call For March 2011
Description: On this call, we had the chance to hear about the summer programs offered by four of the leading training centers in the country: The three major centers in Minnesota (Blind Inc), Colorado (The Colorado Center For The Blind), Louisiana (The Louisiana Center For The Blind), and Baltimore (Bysm)
Learn about the various summer programs that these fine centers offer, and how you can get involved.

You can download the show directly at:
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org/audio/presentations/March2011Call.mp3

Alternatively you can visit the archive page at:
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org/audio/presentations
to hear some of the other calls we've done.
Best regards,
David Dunphy And The Nabs Membership Committee
http://www.nabslinkaudio.org
http://www.nabslink.org