[nabs-l] Future of the NFB

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Sun Mar 13 19:48:43 UTC 2011

I hadn't given that much thought (i.e. means or an end). I definitely
agree that we could classify the NFB philosophy as a means rather than
an end unto itself. But I wonder about other cultures? Don't other
cultures provide us a blueprint for how to live our lives as well?
Would they then also be a means to living rather than an end unto themselves?

Respectfully Submitted