[nabs-l] improving our divisions

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:16:04 UTC 2011

Sean is Correct in that the slate  has done some very good work, Much
appreciation to Sean,  and the crew for making that happen! The
bulletins have been a great way for people to get a glance into  what
nabs is doing, and I would  highly encourage state student divisions
to submit storys about what great work they are doing to  either the
bulletin or slate, and people to share their stories about  student
life, interests and activities  as well.
  It's really no secret that the  membership of our division is why we
do what we do, and  in my opinion that's what it should always be
about in our work.