[nabs-l] SAT testing

Patrick Molloy ptrck.molloy at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 22:31:42 UTC 2011

Humberto,
Best of luck to you! Everyone always makes the SAT out to be worse
than it is. I found it to be a rather long process, but on the whole,
it was bearable. The diagrams for the math portion were clean and
concise and (in some cases), better than those in my math textbook!
All that said, if you don't get the score you're looking for, it may
not be you. It may be that you are taking a test which takes you
longer than your sighted peers. I have taken both the SAT and the SAT
2. Honestly, the SAT 2 was more difficult, but that's another story.
Just take your time, read the questions carefully, and do your best.
Please let me know if I can be of any more help to you.
Patrick Molloy