[nabs-l] confused - regarding - NFB Google Apps complaint

Jorge Paez jorgeapaez at mac.com
Wed Mar 16 20:25:46 UTC 2011

Hello fellow NABS members.

I'm sure most of you have heard about the complaint National filed regarding universities using Google Apps.

>From what I understand, GMail is completely accessible but the rest isn't. (I've never used anything more then Gmail in the apps as of yet),

but so far, I haven't seen many people use this.

Are we complaining because the University is mandating that everything be done threw Google Apps (part of which is unaccessible) or are we complaining for simply using inaccessible web applications that could potentially pose problems?

Thanks,

Jorge