[nabs-l] confused - regarding - NFB Google Apps complaint

bookwormahb at earthlink.net bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 17 04:27:09 UTC 2011

My school, nova, uses the google email application too.  What I hate is
trying to open attachments.  They are so hard to find among the links and
text!
You have to find the attachment link to click and download. Quite
frustrating.
Yes colleges do have a choice and unfortunately when choosing software to
communicate in and out of class, accessibility is not considered.
Ashley