[nabs-l] Help! I'm having problems with Blackboard!

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Thu Mar 17 05:44:42 UTC 2011

Hi, it's Joshua Lester.
I thought that the NFB had already worked everything out with
Blackboard. Well, it's acting up. I can log in, go to my courses,
click course content, and go to my assignment. When I go to begin,
that's when the trouble starts. The Jaws won't read the assignments to
me. I'm trying to complete my study guide, for bonus points. Our test
is this afternoon, so I need help ASAP! I had the assignment printed
out, but something came up, so my work-study and i couldn't work.
Thanks for your help. Blessings, Joshua